Position: Associate Editor, Kolkata
Name of Company: Collegify
About the Company: Collegify is a team of young, passionate educationists and innovators. Our mentors are internationally trained, and possess degrees and teaching experience from universities as varied as Oxford, St. Andrews', Boston University, SMU, Emory, NUS, IITs and IIMs. We combine experience as applicants, students, working professionals, admissions officers and professors, to bring you the best possible team of college consultants.
Compensation: 1.5 to 3.5 LPA
Work experience: fresher/less than 2 years of work experience.
- Engage with parents, students and schools with ease and confidence
- Edit essays and stories of students applying to top universities abroad; both at Undergraduate and Post Graduate levels.
- Assist students with form filling guiding them through the murky waters of filling elaborate details in various forms across colleges.
- Manage and edit content (over and above essays) in helping students build their applications.
- Create content for Collegify’s internal purposes.
What are we looking for:
- Motivated, passionate and extremely driven to make an impact in the education space.
- Superior written and spoken English communication ability.
- A natural flair in the English language – exposure through extensive reading, travel and movies desirable.
- Enjoys working with youngsters in the age bracket of 16 to 19 and can hold their ground with college students and working professionals.
- Prepared to leap into an entrepreneurial journey with a long term commitment to partner in growth.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org